F220 Fire Alarm Panel
Analogue Addressable Panel
The Pertronic F220 is a modular, expandable, intelligent fire alarm control panel which fully complies with the ISO based AS 7240.2 Australian fire alarm standard. The F220 exceeds the minimum requirements of this standard by displaying the exact location of the alarm activation as well as the mandated zone location information.
The panel uses a 7 inch (180 mm) 800 x 480 pixel colour display to unmistakably identify the panel status. The alarm mode is clearly identified by the use of red status bars, and by using large easy to read text descriptors. Fault information, device disablement information, pre-alarm conditions, walk test, supervisory and system information all have their own unique coloured display screens to provide comprehensive easy to use information for all users including fire brigade personnel, building managers, and service technicians.
The F220 also has 9 separate event logs to provide all users with powerful diagnostic information.
A full range of LCD and LED mimic panels provide remote display, control and monitoring capabilities. The F220 is fully compatible with Pertronic FireMap® PC Graphics.
- Seven-inch 800 x 480 pixel TFT LCD colour display
- Easily readable 5 mm text height on Alarm screen
- Monitors and controls up to 3,180 sensors and 1,980 input / output modules or manual call points
- Automatically identifies the exact location of an alarm
- Colour-coded status and event display
- Numeric keypad for rapid information access
- Virtual detection makes better use of information from intelligent sensors to combine maximum alarm sensitivity and excellent nuisance alarm immunity
- High-speed upload/download of configuration files (less than thirty seconds) via USB memory stick
- PC interface programming and interrogation with the user-friendly Pertronic FireUtils™ application
- Serial bus (RS-485) for networking* with other fire alarm control panels and for interfacing to LCD and LED mimic panels and ancillary peripheral devices
- Specialised history logs retain critical information even after large numbers of minor events
- User can disable individual sensors, loop devices, zones, local MCP, local buzzer, alarm routing, timers, logic blocks, and network inputs
- Compatible with a full range of peripherals including sounders, strobes, audio-visual signs, amplifiers, speakers, audible warning and evacuation systems, and Ethernet and SMS (text-messaging) interfaces
Large range of cabinet sizes, including weatherproof
- Customised assembly options
- Complies with Australian Standards AS 7240-2, AS 7240-4, AS 4428-3, & AS 1668
Enquire about this product